- This could not be easier using WeTransfer (see below for a description of the service).
- Please just follow this sequence to send us your files.
- Make sure you know where the photographs or files are residing on your PC, Laptop or MAC.
- Go to www.wetransfer.com
- There is no need to login you can just use the free service which give 2Gb of data transfer free
- Click on the + symbol and add the files you want to send us.
- In the email box add email@example.com
- In the next box add your email address
- Next add a message to tell us what the files are and where they were taken.
- Finally press the TRANSFER button and we will receive your photos.
For more information on We Transfer look at the article below.
What Is WeTransfer? (By James T. Cains)
Sometimes, you may need to send very large files to someone, but perhaps your regular e-mail account can’t accommodate such large file sizes. That’s where cloud storage services can help. But instead of using a service like DropBox or Google Drive — which requires you to log in, upload the file, and then share the file — you can take the quick, no-frills route of using WeTransfer.
How does WeTransfer work?
WeTransfer is file sharing at its simplest. It works as if your e-mail account can support those large file sizes — you type in your e-mail address and the recipient’s e-mail address, add a message, attach the file, and send. That’s it. For the basic (and free) WeTransfer service, you don’t need to set up an account. You can transfer files as large as 2GB, which should be enough capacity to send a bunch of high-resolution photos, a few decent-sized videos, just about anything. The recipient gets an e-mail with a link to download the file, and — voila! — you just sent a huge file that otherwise would have choked your e-mail service provider.